Skip to main content

Introducing Me , Myself & I !

“The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.” – Mark Twain

   Hello people!πŸ‘‹ Starting the first one off, my name is Farah Nadhirah. I am from Selangor, Malaysia. I was born on 20th February 2002 in the evening and my zodiac sign is Pisces. I like to eat French fries, hash browns, and mashed potato. I perpetually watch movies and read articles or novels during my free time. I like to play sports and my favourite sports are netball and handball. I like travelling abroad and try their local food ✈. Each of them have been sporadically submitted to an obsessive phase. I have three siblings and I am the second eldest of my siblings. However, I am the first daughter of Mr Shukor and Mrs Hazirawati. We live in Shah Alam, Selangor. I was born and raised there. I’m studying at MJSC Tun Abdul Razak, Pekan, Pahang. When I grow up, I would like to be a part of lawyer or cardiologist surgeon. My life's motto is "Work hard, play hard, have courage and be kind". I believe we get more than what we give so be kind to all πŸ’. That's allπŸ˜‰



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNGA at MRSM Tun Abdul Razak

Hello, guys! On the first day of our school’s activity week, the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) was held, which was on 26 th February 2018. The venue was at the main hall of MRSM Tun Abdul Razak. The activity was participated by the form 4 students, which is known as Affinity. UNGA was organized by the English Unit of the Language Department. Affinity was divided into 2 groups for each class and was required to represent a country in the United Nations. For 4 Al-Azhar, they were given Egypt and Mexico. 4 Bristols represented Italy and Morocco. 4 Cambridge got Peru and Australia, 4 Duke got Mongolia and Turkey. Lastly, 4 Edinburgh was going to represent Sweden and Switzerland There were many activities conducted prior to the UNGA. One of the activities was UNGA Booth Display. The booth display required the students of each group to organize a display of the countries they were representing. Each group has to make a brief display of the country's tradition, costu

What would I do if I were the Prime Minister for the day? What are my priorities if I were running the country?

A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way.   - John C. Maxwell With the power of the presidency, the world can be changed. A president must lead by example and motivate his people. Presidential power would overwhelm most, but not me. I know exactly what I would change to make the world a better place. To begin with, I would work to make our country safer. I would do this by enforcing and increasing the severity of laws against offenses such as murder and drunk driving to increase the safety of our children. I would hire more police officers and security personnel. By increasing security in the country, we can maintain a safer setting for us all. In addition, I would make our country a more environmentally friendly one. I would accomplish this by encouraging the use of alternative fuel sources such as wind, solar, geothermal and water to save our planet from pollution. I would establish tax credits to develop environmentally friendly energy sources and

A Trip to Japan !

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. “- St. Agustine   The End-year Holidays before my senior year in high school starts, I went on a vacation with my family to Japan. We departed from Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Kuala Lumpur and arrived at Kansai International Airport, Osaka at 6 o’clock in the morning. The flight took 450 minutes to arrive at the destination. The first place we visited was Nara, Kyoto. Nara is second only to Kyoto as the richest collection of traditional sites in Japan. Nara is home to some of the country’s best temples and shrines, along with several fine gardens, museums, and traditional neighborhoods. Nara is a compact city packed with first-rate sights, including the famous Daibutsu (Great Buddha) at Todai-Ji Temple, Kasuga-Taisha Shrine, and Nara-Koen Park, with its famous semi-wild deer. Well, I liked Nara-Koen Park the most. The park was very breathtaking. Nara-Koen Park is lined with pleasant pathways and dotted